Passion Tea Lemonade Recipe

This summer I've been craving & loving Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade. However getting a daily Starbucks fix can really add up. My sons also loves Passion Tea Lemonade. So decided to start making the drink at home. That way we can enjoy a glass whenever we like without the extra cost.

What You Need:

5 - 6 Passion Tea Bags
3/4 to 1 Cup of Sugar {Sweeten to Taste }
1 Quart of Lemonade
Large Pitcher

Here's what I do:

Boil water in a small sauce pot, add 5-6 teabags. Remove the pot from the burner and let the teabags steep for 10 mins. Remove the tea bags and pour the tea into your large pitcher. Stir in your Sugar { stir really good } You can either use 3/4 of a cup of sugar or more, pretty much sweet to your liking. Next fill your pitcher with cold water, then stir in the lemonade. Stir really good, then place on the fridge.







Serve in a glass with lots of ice. One for me and one for Mr. CLH. I picked up these cute glasses at Macy's perfect for tea drinks. There from Martha Stewart's everyday dinnerware line and are drink cute. The say 'Drink' on the side and list various yummy tea drinks. I bought two sets, love them!


My family loves this tea, I make a batch of tea at least twice a week. The passion tea is so relaxing on a hot day. I hope you enjoy!

What's your favorite Summer refreshment?
Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment