Finally a Hobby Lobby!

Though other bloggers I found out about a store called Hobby Lobby, where they sell Anthroplogie style hardware, and tons of mirrors and always have the best coupon deals! I've been very jealous of you all living in the Midwest and East Coast and Down South, because there where no Hobby Lobby Stores in California! Well I prayed to the Hobby Lobby Gods and my prayers were answered, they opened a store about 10 miles from my house in Northern California { Roseville } to be exact. Last Friday night { stop humming that Katy Perry song , lol}  my husband and I and the kids ventured into the Hobby Lobby. The minute I walked into the store I was blown away by the square footage and craftiness that is Hobby Lobby. It's like Micheal's and Jo-Ann's fell in love and had a baby and named her Hobby Lobby!! 


Oh yes, I'm hooked at all the crafty departments: Framing, Fabric, Home Decor { like cheap Home Decor, some of it crazy looking } the Art Section and much more. Oh and the people who work there, also nice. So this post is my ode to Hobby Lobby. I gave the Hasani the camera and asked him to walk around a snap a few pics. I was super busy, taking it all in to take in pictures myself! :) They had frames galore, a huge section of frames waiting to be framed! 



I love all the funky trim, it won't show up in my house but its fun to look at. I did buy some pom poms and if you follow me on Pinterest, then you know I have plans for them :)



They had a nice selection of various style fabrics, I saw some that caught my eye. Again the Hasani took the pictures, so I can't show you the ones I liked. But look at the thread in the background. Its cheaper than Jo-Anns!! And so are there zippers, and they actually have prices on there zippers, I hate going having to look at the stupid chart to tell me the price on zippers. Bless them for including the price on the zipper!


They have a ton of faux foliage. 



Lots and lots of home decor, some tacky and some very fun!! I like that little rope ball, very nice. Oh I also saw some great lamps, but again no pics. I was taking it all in :)

I left Hobby Lobby with a little loot and bought everything either on sale or had a coupon { I printed out early that day} I bought a picture to be framed, a pretty knob and some pom poms, I'll share all my loot soon when it shows up in future projects. 

For the Hobby Lobby veterans, what do you love, like and hate about Hobby Lobby? Do you skip Jo-Anns and Micheal's and head directly for their child Hobby Lobby? What's your last Hobby Lobby score? How often do you stop in there?


For the Hobby Lobby novices out their, have you heard of the store? Ever been to one? What's your favorite craft store?

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment