Soft Place to Land: My Bedroom { Part Two }

I know I want my bedroom revamp to be Modern and Romantic - but it also needs to be functional & pretty. To keep my room pretty I HAVE to have it organized, otherwise I’ll have piles of clothes everywhere, that's my biggest issue right now. Yes, I'm one of those people who don't put their clothes away after laundry is done.



Organizing:


I plan on getting drawer organizers for the top drawers. Our Craigslist dresser has two lingerie drawers, I like these from The Container Store.



I'm going to buy clear plastic of vinly containers for underbed storage: so we can store our seasonal clothes when not in use.



We updated our TINY  closet last year, using Closetmaid. Now when just need to add more shevles, update our hangers so they all match. I also need shoe storage.


{ Not our Closet}

Pretty & Insriational Pictures:

Here's some pretty things my bedroom needs.

I'm in love with this jewerly holder from Urban Outfitters....I think it will look perfect on my nightstand.



I aslo need to find a petite tray to place my perfumes on  and my husbands cologne on. This will save me at least 10 minutes every morning.


I love candles, so candle scones might be a must for our walls. These are pretty and they are from Jc Penny.



Here are 2 lovely bedrooms that have me weak in the knees



{ Note: I'm not sure where the I found the picture of the 1st bedroom. The 2nd is a picture from Overstock.com }


0 comments

Post a Comment