1. CB2 has these great Mid Century modern vases, for a affordable price. They range from $ 8.95 to $ 10.95. I like the yellow/lime combo. They would look cute on a mantel or in a buffet.
2. I always love how pillows can change the look of a sofa, chair of bed. The yellow zebra lumbar pillow is so much fun, from Etsy seller MiCasaBella. I also like the bright yellow pillow with the blossom, so pretty.
3. Art, is one of those great ways to introduce a bold color ( I have a Keep Calm Poster in bright yellow in our living room) I love the bunny print, it would add sunshine to any room, imagine it in a office of baby's room. This Etsy artist also has some amazing watercolor/ink prints. I plan on ordering a few prints from her, for our living room
4. This bright tea kettle is the perfect pop of color on top of a stove. It's only $ 19.99 on Amazon, what a great deal.
5. As you know I'm a huge fan of fabric, this Cufflink print is so pretty. It would look amazing as long flowery curtains. For only $ 8.95 per yard, its a steal.
6. Fun bright colored glasses always add charm to any spring or summer meal. You can easily mix and match the set for a fun look. I adore these Lemonade and Lemon glasses from Crate and Barrel.
What pop of color do you love in your home? Are you getting a bit of Yellow Fever like I have?