Kitchen Questions: Faucets

Everyday we are moving closer to our kitchen re-do, I'm happy to say we decided on a material and style for our new counters that we both love and we ordered them! We actually begin our demo this weekend on our old counters, but today  I'm talking about faucets. We couldn't very well keep our old barely works facet once we upgrade our counters, that's like getting a new car and buying old tires it just looks off. 


There are two types of faucets that I just LOVE and I'm tore between the two. I love the classic timeless look of a bridge faucet, they are just oh so pretty.  Then I also love the sleek goose neck style of the pull down facet, not to mention how extremely easy it makes filling large pots and washing dishes. Here's a better look at the two styles.


Kohler Bridge Faucet via Overstock { here }
Kraus Single Lever Pull Down Faucet { here }


It's hard to judge how pretty a faucet is without seeing it in kitchens, here's how the facet styles look in kitchens. Up first the Bridge Facet. I love these faucets, but they are be very pricey!! I've seen some upwards for 1K, no thanks :) That's our whole counter top budget, thank you very much, lol. But I have seen some more affordable options at Lowes for under $ 150.00 much better pricing. 




{ via Decorpad 



{ via Pinterest }



{ via Pinterest }


Next up is the Pull Down style faucet. I do love how sleek Pull Down faucets are, and love that they require less holes in the counter top, and preform double duty as a sprayer.




{ via here }


{ via Pinterest }




What style faucet to do your prefer in your kitchen? Have you recently upgraded your kitchen facet, if so what style did you go with?

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment