I Didn't Get to Blog About (Nursery)


Before the whole stupid fire at our home and we moved out temporary while our home gets re-built (read more about it here) I was working on several projects around our house, the kitchen and and making tweaks in the Nursery. 

Now that our Avery is a year old, well 14months to be exact { where the heck did the past year go! } I planned on making a few simple updates in his nursery. The first update I wanted to make was to add a more art prints in his room. I was growing tired of the three prints in a row above his crib, and thought creating a small gallery wall above his crib would be cute and add extra personalty to his nursery. I only snapped one picture of the gallery wall, that I working on with my phone. It was looking so sweet, here's a reminder of how this wall in his nursery once looked, thank goodness for my blog! I'm grateful I have lots of pictures I can reference of our home before the fire. 


I was loving how the gallery wall was coming together!! I really wanted all the prints to be colorful and tell a story of whimsy and love. I used a mixture of small and large frames, I love how well the various sizes worked together. I also hung a couple of shelves my girlfriend gave me, yep one was crooked, I was playing around with where to place them. 


I kept the two large frames that were already on the wall and replaced the giraffe and baby cut out, with a sweet wrapping paper sheet I saw at Cost Plus. I also used wrapping paper on the top right hand square frame. It's such cute paper!! Below is a better picture of the paper, I got this paper on a trip to Paper Source a few months back. I love how pretty wrapping paper can be transformed into art once its framed!! Its also a non-budget breaker :) On Avery's Gallery wall I was working on, I also added metal Letter 'A' I bought from the Anthro, I like how it added another layer of texture on the wall. I also included a print, I just bought from an Etsy seller Mira Donson, the print says 'You Are My Sunshine' I love the the whimsical wording and the color of the print. 



When we move back in our home, I plan on creating a new gallery wall for his nursery. I've been doing a crazy amount of thinking on Avery's nursery, and as of right now I think his nursery will be a nursery - toddler room. Not quite a big boy toddler room, but not a nursery with a crib, but it will still feel like a nursery geared toward our growing baby pre-toddler, lol. 

I'll share more of the details on the plan for his nursery - toddler room once I know the direction its going in! 

What do you think of the gallery wall, was I heading the right direction with the placement of the art prints?? 

Photobucket

3 comments

Haya Zaah June 20, 2022 at 9:33 AM

Babies can be expensive. And if you're stressing about the cost of a nursery, or wondering if you have the space to create one for your child, remember that a nursery is truly optional. Your baby will be just fine without one. Don't let advertisers dictate what's needed for a happy.
Assignment Help

anastasiaahley July 14, 2023 at 12:26 PM

Yeah you are absolutely right the babies is very expensive beacuse they were very cute and so precious for parent and those and others. you try the the trip and travels with babies with my company named as a cheap airline tickets uk

Melisa Bell July 14, 2023 at 12:46 PM

Infants can be costly. Furthermore, on the off chance that you're fretting over the expense of a nursery, or contemplating whether you have the space to make one for your kid, recollect that a nursery is really discretionary. Your child will be okay without one. Try not to allow publicists to direct what's required for a blissful.
content writing services

Post a Comment