Glossy Holiday Finds

I arrived home to find two glossy holiday reads in the mail box; CB2 and Crate & Barrel. I know its two months untill Christmas, but their already gearing me up for the  Holidays and DIY decor projects. Since this is our first holiday season in our new home, and first holiday season being married I want everything to be special.



I think I want to create a white, sliver and teal christmas.....the colors would look great in our living room. Crate & Barrel has me swooning over thier antiqued glass cander holders and ornaments. I can picture these on our dining room table or the buffet table.





I love these kissing balls, jusy not the color. I think this might be a great DIY project, just need white ornaments, pine cones painted white, small round foam ball, ribbon and hot glue gun. Can't wait to recreate this project!



0 comments

Post a Comment