Sat Morning Thrifty Finds

Mr. CHL & I set off on Saturday morning to find some great pieces of furniture we can redo from thrift stores. We stopped in our local St. Vincent De Paul store, I saw a couple of great French dressers - but they were way over priced. After being disappointed with what we were looking for, I went over to the kitchen section and found trio of great buys.



I found this 5 piece set of cute white little dishes, perfect for small bites and personal dips for $2.49



A mini milk jar; the jar reads I.X.L Creamery Inc. Friendens, PA
The jar was a measly $0.97




The best thrifty find of the day was classic posy vase, its a nice solid weight. The vase bears a striking resemblance to the Kate Spade 'Sweet Pea' vase from Macys for $35.00

I paid $3.97!





0 comments

Post a Comment