C&B You Made My Day!

I was on cloud nine yesterday when I discorved the Pot Luck Bakers that I've been lusting over for a few months from Crate & Barrel were marked down to an insane price of $ 9.95 for a set of three! I nearly fell out of my chair, just Wednesday they were on sale for $21.99. I seriously wanted to leave work early to scoop a set up for our home. Instead of faking sick, I called our local Crate and Barrel and inquired the they still had them in stock, not worry the nice lady said they had 20 in stock. I also confirmed the in-store price, I hate when online a price is cheaper than in stores, it really annoys me! 

Oh how I love these bakers, the set is three colors: Small Grey, Medium Cream and Large Beige. The perfect compliment to our white dinnerware and a huge upgrade from my mis matched random sets I've bough here and there. Later that night the family and I drove to Crate & Barrel and picked up my Pot Luck Bakers. I took some quick pics of Mr CLH with my camera phone, hence the semi blurry pics. 

We felt all ritzy walking out of Crate & Barrel with some loot. 


That how C&B made my day yesterday, I so can't wait to cook with these beauties. i'm sure they'll make an appearance on the blog soon. If you looking for some pretty bake-ware for yourself or a present grab these fast before there all gone!


What's the last sale item you've come across that's made your day?
Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment