New Obsession

My latest obsession is Vintage Pyrex, I've been lusting after the Vintage Pyrex for quite sometime. But first a little update on my Black Friday shopping. While I didn't score those perfect mirrors very similar to the ones from Little Green Notebook { kicking myself for not snatching them up the minute I saw them } I did my score my first piece of Vintage Pyrex for $ 1.99 !! Thanks to the Black Friday deal at our local Salvation Army. I'm in love with this bowl, the detail on the side is flawless and the prettiest shade of turquoise. The bowl is called Amish Butterprint.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I checked out Ebay to see if I could score dome more Vintage Pyrex, they eBay sellers have a huge selection of Vintage Pyrex. Right now I'm really into finding the vintage mixing bowls. Here are a few sets that caught my eye.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I wish Pyrex would start making this darling bowls and bake ware sets again!! What's your newest obsession?

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment