Thinking About 2011

Hi Everyone!! I took a little blog vacation for the past two weeks: due to an quick getaway with my husband to NYC { loved how how Christmas-time felt in NYC } As well as spending quality time with my family and planning some big projects for our house in 2011! 


I wanted to say Thank You all for reading Chic Little House, your feedback in comments and emails is one of the reason why I love blogging and sharing whats going on in our little Rancher! 



{ via here }


Here's a small list of items Mr. CLH and I plan on checking off our to do list in the coming months. 

  • Master Bedroom done by Jan { yep its in the final stages of being done! }
  • Start working doing something with our third bedroom aka the forgotten room
  • Paint our kitchen Cabinets & Crossing fingers new counters 
  • Talking a slew if mini projects: think crown molding, new light fixtures, mini bathroom updates etc. 

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment