In Search of Baskets

For the past few days I've been in search of the perfect basket for our living room and nursery { read about our preganacy news here! } I want the basket to contain the stuffed aniamals and toys in a cute way. My urge to find a great basket increased while looking on West Elm and Crate & Barrel. My basket musts are: must be mead of natural materials and handles are a must - both for the cute fact and ease of moving the basket around the room and round is a plus. 


I like this soft jute basket from West Elm for a few reasons - I love the braided handles very unique and the large would be perfect in for a nursery of living room. While I love this basket, i'm not crazy about spending $ 79 x 2 for both rooms. 



Next I jumped over to Crate & Barrel, and found the Basay basket which is larger then West Elm basket plus its cheaper. Again I like the braided handles and chunky weave on the basket. This one is $ 59. I'm still not loving the price, so the search continued. 
I like Targets Banana leaf baskets { we have one in our living room for extra storage } I was happy when I came across a large round basket with handles. This basket is only $ 29 and I think would look great in either room. 

Before I decided to head to my local target, I'm going to check out Home Goods this weekend and hopefully I'll come across a large round basket with handles. Crossing my fingers I do. 


What do you use for extra storage in your living room to contain toys / stuffed animals or magazines / blankets etc.? 

PS. Thanks everyone for their lovely comments about our Baby News & Appearing on The Nate Berkus Show Tuesday. If you missed my post about it, click here for the details. 

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment