A Few Changes

Hi Everyone, before I get into today's post I wanted to thank you all for your kind and loving words about our early edition aka our son! We are overjoyed with all the love given to us by you! Bloggers / Blog readers are the BEST! I plan on sharing our birth story very soon & updates of the nursery which is in the final stretch - thankfully!

For the past month + I've been thinking about making some changes to our living room since refinishing our hardwood floors in April. First we changed the layout of our room and made some other changes, I 'll share pictures of that soon! But right now I'm focusing on pillows. Which I find is one of the easiest ways to make quick updates in rooms. I came across this pretty Indigo Ikat fabric from Robert Allen a few weeks back and ordered some some yards for pillows. I love the deep navy tone against our tan sofa, it really adds a nice tailored punch. I had great pictures of the fabric on our sofa, but my camera cord is missing - so this picture of the fabric will have to do for now.


Here are some living rooms I've recently came across that have been inspiring this living room update.


{ via here }


For those you wondering for sure I'm keeping pops of yellow in our living room! Love Yellow! I'm also in the mood to possibly change out the yellow pillows we currently have for a new fabric, just not sure what right now. We are also thinking about art, just got to find { or make } a great budget piece of artwork. I'm hoping to squeeze in some sewing time for pillows in between taking care of the little guy. I will report back soon on my pillow progress very soon.

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment