Magazine Sale!

I have a serious addiction to glossy magazines, I picked up my habit in high school and it still in full force today. I can't walk past the magazine aisle at the grocery store without spending several minutes on the on the aisle. Even worse than that, I hate tossing them. I keep almost every magazine I've ever bought or subscribed too. When we moved into our house over two years ago, my husband asked 'Do you really need this Marie Claire from 2004' of course my answer was 'YES!' I caved and threw away of ton of magazines, and only kept the good ones. I still love my fashion magazines {I now get most of those from my girlfriend} but my true LOVE is home decor magazines! So I was super excited when I saw the yearly magazine sale on Amazon.com, they have a few home decor magazines on sale for FIVE BUCKS for a year long subscription, they do this annually and its the only time I subscribe. I mean seriously FIVE BUCKS for 12 issues for home decor inspiration, heck ya!


I subscribed to Country Living, Elle Decor & House Beautiful so I got three year long magazine subscriptions for $ 15 bucks talk about a steal!!




When I look early this morning only Elle Decor appeared to still be on sale for only $ 5 bucks!! Don't wait hurry and click over and get your magazine deal! :) There other magazine on sale too for $ 7 bucks and up, you really can not beat the price


Which one are you to subscribe to? Which glossy home magazine do you already get in the mail?


ps: what do you think of the blogs new design? 

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment