Garden Design: CLH Featured

I have some exciting news to share with you all, I was asked by Garden Design magazine to participate in their online Fall series 'What Makes a House a Home' It's a wonderful series featuring bloggers from around the country { including Grace Bonney of Design *Sponge, Jennifer Reese of Tipsy Baker to name a few}  all talking about what makes their home meaningful to them. I've enjoyed reading their personal stories about design and their home and finding new blogs :) Below is the screen shot of the post I wrote for Garden Design Magazine.



I hope you all enjoy reading my personal thoughts about 'What Make's a House a Home' please click here to read the entire post.

Please let me know what you think about the post, I'd love to hear your thoughts. 

Now its your turn, What do you think Makes a House a Home? What specials elements in your home do you love?

Photobucket

2 comments

Sam March 22, 2018 at 7:10 AM

I like your site because i found really important things for my final year project. I implement some things on my site. So here is my case study, you can read it here.

Harmansingh August 9, 2021 at 12:31 AM

Hey Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work



Regards
1. Best Landscaping company in India

Post a Comment