Our Holiday Card 2011 & More

My family is finally sending out Holiday Cards this year! Every year we always intend too but it gets to late, so I abandon the idea altogether. This year I was proactive and picked a weekend on the Calendar, lucky for us it was a lovely chilly Saturday morning in Northern California. We took the pictures ourselves more on that later (in another post) Here's are lovely Holiday Card we had made from LrnM Design. Lauren is the owner / graphic designer behind LrnM Design and is also a fellow blogger, her personal blog is called Meyers Maison: transforming the home she recently bought with her husband on a budget { a girl after my own heart!} Not only does she design cute whimsical Holiday Cards, she has created cute artwork, callings cards and cards all of it darling. 




Lauren recently contacted me about creating  (she must have been reading my mind) our darling Holiday cards (as seen above) I was so excited when she emailed me the preview, the Holiday cards feel like 'Us' fun and relaxed! The cards are customize-able you can add your own text and greetings etc, choose color or black & white. Now I'll I have to do is print the cards at are local CVS and then mail them out easy peasy. 


Lauren is offering ALL Chic Little House Readers, a 20% off discount on all Holiday Cards from now until December 3, 2011!!!  The are various styles to choose from, so if your putting off your Holiday Cards don't start a new tradition of getting them made and in the mail, like I'm finally doing. Please enter Promotion Code CLH20 at check out, click here or www.lrnmdesign.com


What do you think of our Holiday cards, are you mailing any out to friends and family? 

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment