Stamped

For the longest time, I've wanted pretty custom address stamps. Even though, we pay most of our bills online. I'm thinking how much we need the address stamp for: Invitations, Mailing Family Pictures, Cards etc. With Avery's first birthday fast approaching, its time for me to order a custom stamp :) 


Here's a few I've been lusting over for quite sometime. The ones I adore have a feeling of modern and classic lines. 






via Etsy Seller Simple & Pretty




via Esty Seller SavetheDate



via Esty Seller SavetheDate


via Esty Seller ForYoo

via Esty Seller ForYoo

I love the pretty wood stamps, but think the more practical route will be going with a self inking stamp. I'm excited to order our address stamp soon, makes me feel like a grown up! lol You know like when you buy your 'real' first sofa, yeah the same feeling. Now I just need to pick the right one :) I'm also going to check out this stamp website 'Rubber Stamps'I found thanks to Pinterest - that lets you create your own stamp, maybe I can get creative and design our address stamp. We shall see.


Do you love custom address stamps? Do you have one? 


ps: I'm also thinking about making a Chic Little House stamp, just because :)


Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment