Yellow Lamps

A few Mondays ago, I posted about a few pairs of lamps I thought would look good in our living room. I've been looking everywhere for a pair pf lamps for our living room for months, I've tried Home Goods, Thrift Stores pretty much anywhere that sells lamps. I was really drawn to a bright pretty pair of yellow lamps at Target. I couldn't wait to show Hasani the lamps we must buy for our living room, but at the same time I was a little nervous because sometimes it takes a while for Hasani to come around see my vision. So the next day we headed to Target and to my happy suprise he like the exact same lamps. 

Here's how our living room corner looked BCL { before cute lamp }


Same corner now with our new lamp.


We bought a pair of lamps, both sit on the side of our pair of chairs. The lamps were budget friendly too. Each were around $ 44 bucks each plus the lampshade which was $ 14.99. So we spent around $ 60 bucks per lamp, which is a steal compared to similar lamp styles at Crate & Barrel and Lamps Plus that start at 100+ each. I'll post more pictures or our living room which has been slowly evolving since we bought our house 3 yrs ago. Click Here to see how our living room looked we when first moved in, its come a long way.

Any fun bright new updates to your living room recently? Have you spotted any swoon worthy lamps latley?

** Kirklands Giveaway Winner: Congrats to Lauren from the blog Myers Mason, who won the set of Decrative Keys in our recent Giveaway!! Lauren, I'll be contacting you soon, so your price can be shipped out to you **

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment