Holiday Decorating { OUTSIDE }

This weekend Mr. CHL and I plan on decorating the outside our house, I have yet to decorate inside of our house for holidays except for the white feather wreath I made. Last weekend I started making a 'Branch Style' wreath I saw in a Martha Stewart magazine...well it was looking like a hot mess! I haven’t been able to find the inspiration wreath I saw in her magazine online to get back on track....so we'll see what happens.


For the outside of our house were thinking traditional decor, poinsettias and lights on a budget. Hopefully I can make pretty wreath. Here are a couple of inspiring photos of outside Holiday Décor.
                                                                          This grand



I heart the color of the front door! I love the idea of using three fairly simple wreaths and adding amazing ribbon and a to die for bow and the lantrens on the steps. Hmm...maybe this is what my front door needs.



We don't get snow where we live....but the calm lights greeting you at the doorway is pretty



What are you plans for decorating your outside?

{ photos are from www.marthastewart.com }

0 comments

Post a Comment