Holidays with Starbucks

I love Holidays with Starbucks, and all their yummy Holiday inspired drinks. Last year my favorite Starbucks drink during Christmas-time was the Eggnog Latte rich and creamy. Now I find that drink way to sweet, I think it’s because Mr. CHL and I have limited our Starbucks to one time per week. There was a time like many Americans I (we) had a serious addiction to Starbucks we'd be there 4x times a week sometimes even twice in one day!


Now my favorite drink this year for the Holiday season is Grande Pumpkin Spice Latte (skinny). The rest of the year I drink my all time favorite Tall Skinny Cinnamon dolce Latte. Yes I'm one of those people who have a long drink name. Mr. CHL likes to change up his drink a lot during the Holidays. Right now he loves the Peppermint Tuxedo - a few weeks back he was all about the Gingerbread Latte.







What's your favorite drink from Starbucks during the Holidays and your Go To drink the rest of the year?

Don't forget there's still time left to Enter the Tray Chic: Giveway from AllModern.com!!

0 comments

Post a Comment