Just a little Holiday Cheer

I haven’t done much Christmas decorating yet this year, I think it’s mostly because I'm dreaming of a large Christmas tree for next year and maybe a Holiday Party at our house when its more 'finished'. We decided to be practical this year and keep our little four foot apartment tree. So the day after Christmas I'll be rushing towards the expensive trees hoping they are marked down 75%


Luckily our son wasn't upset about keeping the small tree this year, I think he's more excited about decorating the tree and what's under the tree. We really like the colors teal, silver and white so we kept the same color ornaments as last year and adding some new ones thanks Dollar Tree! You Rock! Here's the little bit of holiday cheer I've done so far sans the tree....


Just a few glass ornaments balls to add a little sparkle to a left over cylinder vase from our wedding




I also added a few ornaments balls to our recently made over our entryway



I hung a few sliver snowflakes from our front door window. Now that we painted our front door a glossy white we get so much light though our forsted glass. I love have the snow flakes look in the picture, makes it feel like wintertime.


0 comments

Post a Comment