Va Va VaBlue

I yelped with excitement when I got my new issue of House Beautiful { March 2010 } in the mail yesterday. I instantly started admiring the lovely all blue living room. Talk about Va Va VaBlue. The entire issue is devoted to the color blue.


I never was a fan of blue until we bought our home, we have a wall in our living room its pretty shade of blue green and blue is also an accent color in my Master Bedroom Re-do. This issue has inspired me kick up the shades for blue in my home....I'm seeing way more blue for my bedroom now.

"Green blue strikes
the right balance
between light and dark,
It's great for warming up
new houses and cozying
up big rooms"
 - SCOTT SANDERS


Here's some amazing blue rooms - LOVE




"Blue as the
ocean, colors that
say sea sky
 and nature"
House Beautiful



"The ultimate
lovely aqua
blue chandelier"
- Chic Little House


0 comments

Post a Comment