So DOGone Stylish

I love all things Martha Stewart related, so I was happy when she started a pet line with Petsmart. I saw the commercials of the products on TV, but was super impressed when I saw the products in person. Each item has Martha's touch, but I wouldn't expect anything less :) Here's  a few items I would love to buy for Mojo.


 I love the fabric harness, which felt like a really nice quality. Our little dog has a lot of energy when were out walking with him - so this stylish harness would do the trick. 




I just adore the Bone Handled Treat Jar, so cute it would look perfect on kitchen counters on in our bookcase. This would be a nice upgrade for the plastic container I currently use that's missing. I plan on buying the white jar soon! 
Next up the cute Toy Storage bin. At first glance it looks like any other fabric bin, until you look at the sticking on the bin, little bones! I also adore the bone Chew Toys & Chicken Coop! Which is beyond adorable and could double as a baby toy, lol 




For sure I'll be picking the treat jar sometime this week, and eventually upgrading Mojo's boring camouflage collar and buying a cute toy here and there. 


Have you seen Martha Stewart Pets line at Petsmart yet? Don't you love how Martha transforms the blah?

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment