Painted Rug Round Up

I was reading a recent post from Amanda from Our Humble A {bowe)d and loved the diy chevron rug she painted for her sons bedroom. She took a simple jute rug and transformed. Love the results. Here's the view the lovely rug. She posted the a great how to (here)

Image via (here)
I rounded up some more pretty diy painted rugs for inspiration, I'm thinking making a simple diy painted rug for our house. These all give me so much inspiration. More pretty chevron stripes, this time in an array of purple.

image via (here)

A stencil transforms the a basic rug, into a wow rug. Isn't the diy rug amazing.


image via (here)

I love this jute textured rug, the tan tones of the with the yellow paint look so pretty. I love this painted chevron rug.

image via (here)

I love the idea of painted a rug and creating a custom look (without the price) Have you been thinking about painting a rug for your home? Or already you already, I'd love to see if you have?

Photobucket

1 comments

SCCART March 26, 2013 at 10:03 PM

hello
thank you for your amazing solutions!
I have couple questions. When painting finished, How you protect the color? Is there anything to fix the color? what kind of color do you use? Is it acrylic?
Thank you

Post a Comment