The Painted Dresser

I've been lusting over the idea of painting a Craigslist { find } dresser a pretty color. In the past I've painted our buffet in our dining room and our bedroom dresser both white. Both turned our so nice, its hard to go wrong painting a vintage price white. I've gone bolder when painting chairs { the bold bright yellow one in our living room, and the pretty blue vintage chair } however, I've yet to paint a dresser a pretty color. I found some pretty dressers that have given me plenty of inspiration to paint a vintage dresser and turn into a pretty elegant modern piece. 


I love this green painted dresser, its classic lines look amazing in color.


{ via here }


This pale blue dresser looks classic and simple. I love the thick knobs and the little key holes peeking though on each drawer. 


{ via here


By now I'm sure most of you have seen the pink painted dresser Nicole from Making It Lovely did for her daughters nursery. Isn't just darling! She chose the perfect pink for the dresser and truly transformed it. 


{ via here }


Now I just need to find the perfect dresser to paint, or maybe give our buffet in our dinning room a little color makeover! With paint the possibilities are endless?


What;s the last painting project you tackled? Did you opt for color or played it safe?

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment