This Made Me Smile

While 'window; shopping at Lowes { yes, I window shop at Lowes! } for possible new interior doors, I noticed a bunch of lighting on cleanrance. A mini pendant drum shade imdeailty cought my eye, and I love the price. While I was looking at the light fixture, a sales associated said she would mark the price down lower if I wanted to buy it. In short the sales associate marked the clearance price from $ 7.99 down to $ 5.00. She also told me they are flexible with clearance prices!  




We plan on installing the pendant light fixture in our kitchen above our sink.Our new light will be a huge improvement over our current kitchen lighting above the sink. Below is how our kitchen currently looks, I know not a pretty sight { much too dark for our tastes } But we do have a plan for our kitchen.



Here;s the pretty little drum shade pendant I bought from Lowes out of the box the pendant came with all the hardwire to hang it. What a deal.





 I love how the mini drum shade mimics our large eden drum shade with have hanging on our dining room. They both coordinate nicely which each which is a plus since our kitchen and dining room share the same space.

 

We also plan on installing recessed lighting our kitchen as well as a 'main lighting' source. For the main light source, we really like this 14" drum shade option from Lamps Plus which will give off plenty of light & look polished in our kitchen 


 
I'm not sure when we'll hang our new drum shade, we want to get started on painting our upper kitchen cabinets soon and taking care of the ugly tile counter tops. Below is the kitchen we adore and want to transform ours into. Lucky for us our kitchen layout how is close to this one. 


{ I came across this kitchen a long time ago, please email if you know the link for this kitchen! }

Buying the pendant shade on the cheap, really makes me what to break out the paint and getting started on painting our kitchen and maybe grabbing a sledgehammer to our kitchen counters. Its OK for a pregnant lady to swing a sledgehammer, right? lol

Find any great clearance deals lately?

 Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment