Oh Baby: Sleepy Time

Last week kicked off the new ' Oh Baby ' series on CLH dedicated to all things baby. On my mind this week is sleeping babies. There's nothing sweeter than a baby sleeping peacefully. I've been on the hunt for some cool lullaby music for nighttime, and I love love Rockabye Baby music! Its so cute, they take rock music { The Beatles, Aerosmith, Queen & many more } and transform then into sweet lullabies. I adore the Kanye West Rockabye Baby CD. Who would have thougth Gold digger is a pretty baby lullaby! lol



I've also been thinking about getting our little one a Cloud B Sleep Sheep or the Cloud B Gentle Giraffe. The soothing sounds are supposed to keep little ones calmed and sleeping peaceful. I love how adorable both of them are, the giraffe is just darling.






We plan on swaddling our little one. So I've been on the hunt for the perfect swaddle blankets. My good friend recommended the Aden & Anais Muslin swaddling blankets. I like that blankets are made of muslin and are breathable. Which is perfect since were having a Summer baby.

What do you love to help your little one sleep peaceful at night? Were you shocked like me that Kanye West is great Lullaby music?

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment