This Got Me Thinking

If we were ever to have a little girl. I would so consider a pretty lilac nursery like Tiffani Thiessen's for her little girl. Which surprises me, because I love shades of purple {our wedding colors were plum and lilac, and I had purple all over our apartment} but don't have any purple of any shade in our house. Back to the pretty room below. 


I just adore this nursery, the pretty birds on the wall that fly up the ceiling, the simple roman shades and the two tone crib. I also like the contrasted piping on the chair and simply stated chandelier. The only thing I don't like is the tree, I just think painted tress are so much prettier. 


{pic via People}


If, you are or were having a little one, what colors would you want in your babies nursery?
Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment