Craving Yellow

It's no secret I love pops of yellow in my living room, lately I've been craving new yellow additions to our living room. With Spring finally appearing Northern California, I want to inject some fun new yellow fabric in our living room. I'm thinking of making some new lumbar pillow covers & and pillows for our sofa. 



{ via fabric.com }


{ via Calico Corners }


{ via Fabric.com }


I think my new love of pom poms is growing by the minute, I would love to add pom poms to our basic white IKEA curtains in the living room. Isn't this pretty!! I think this would add so much whimsy into our living room!! I'm not sure if the husband would agree :) 



{ via here


I think new pops of yellow will be entering our living room very soon. What colors are you currently craving for your home?


Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment