Oh Baby: Found

I have recently Found the most amazing baby blog for crafty moms. The blog is called Prudent Baby, and I just discovered a few weeks back, after searching for a diy on burp cloths. Yup I plan on making my own burp cloths!  By no means am I a crafty momma, so I value their step by step directions! Check out this amazing burp cloth and bib set, this darling set would also make a pretty gift. I have a few friends that recently had little babies and I can't wait to make them a gift set like the one below! 


{ via Prudent Baby }


I have a ton of fabric in stacks looking at me, waiting to be turned into fun projects for the nursery and pretty much all over the house! I think my sewing machine and I will be come best friends very soon!! 


{ via here }

Have you found any great blogs new to you blogs lately? Do share! 

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment