Project Nursery: Colorful Spot for Books

While browsing a thrift store last week { same one I found the vintage ottoman at } I found a cute magazine holder. It had little vintage vibe. I also love the handle on the magazine holder, same spindle style as the crib. I knew instantly is would look darling in nursery holding a few books. I also love that I only paid three bucks for it. I brought the little magazine holder home and placed in the nursery and like how it looked, but it blended with our hardwood floors.



I quick trip to Lowes solved the color problem, decided to spray paint the magazine holder 'Avacado' using Valspar's spray paint. I didn't even bother to prime the wood, just did several light coats of spray paint, which was a little tricky because the little spindles.I think the new color on the magazine holder looks so cute, its a quick little update. Instead of just holding books, I also placed Avery's cute lion inside. The just hanging out and looks too cute.



What was the last thing you spray painted?
Photobucket



0 comments

Post a Comment