Favorite 'Pins' Thus Far

I'm having a blast 'Pinning' so mo many pretty ideas for my home from decorating ideas, and sewing musts. I wanted to share with you all a few of my favorite Pins. I've been 'Pinning' a lot of built in bookcases, ideas I'm thinking about for our living room. I think built-ins would be perfect for our living room and provide so much additional storage not to mention more places for pretty things. 


{ via here }

I'm all about the floor to ceiling built in bookcases, with cabinets below and room for a flat screen is a must, I love the one below. Simply put floor to ceiling! 


I'm have a major crush on the bookcase below, I love the clean modern lines of each shelf nice and long. A nice twist on the conventional built in style. It feels so me. 


{ via here }

I've also been Pinning kitchens, since our kitchen update is in our very near future. 1st paint, then more cabinets and finally new counters, Hallelujah! The kitchen below is a great example of  using stock cabinets to create custom look. 


{ via here }

I'm also finding so many great crafting and sewing ideas, I can't wait to try out! i just need a quiet moment at home to whip out my sewing machine and get busy. I'm loving this idea for storing fabric, so clever! My little house doesn't have this much room, but I can make the baskets work in a closet { perhaps the sewing closet I want to work on still } on shelves to keep my fabric nice and tidy. I know my husband would appreciate it! lol 


{ via here }

I'm making a bunch of softies for Avery for Christmas and for some of my friends baby boys too! I'm planning on making Avery a cute cloud below, the ribbon makes it so darling. 


{ via here }

I'm sure you've all see this cute idea on Apartment Therapy. Super clever jar + plastic animal + glue + spray paint = fun way to keep the kiddos organized! I'm going to do a few jars for my tween, I know they make him smile and keep him organized. 

{ via here }

As I said before I'm loving Pinterest! All the ideas blow me away, especially the affordable ones { or ideas you can MAKE affordable } because being on a budget like our household is when decorating forces you get creative! If your on Pinterest follow me and include your link in the comments so I can follow you back :) 

What's your favorite thing(s) you've pinned lately?

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment