Favorite Things Gift Swap

I was recently asked by Brandi of Don't Disturb This Groove to Participate in a Favorite Things Blogger Gift Swap. I teamed up with my fellow blogger & friend Summer from the blog Shades of Summer. When I read Brandi's idea, I loved it! How fun to send a few of my favorite things to one of my girlfriends. You can read what I sent to Summer here on her blog.

Here's the letter I received from Summer

Katrina,

Enclosed in your exchange box you will find the following:

Ceramic egg crates: I adore these little guys, I just love the way they dress  up my fridge and eggs. I know you like all things white so I thought these would make you smile and get some use also.

1/2 Yard of bold blue and white fabric: Sine I am not sure if you like the fabric or not. I got half a yard....I figure you could always make some napkins or use the fabric for trim on a pillow if you think it will compliment the decor in your living room.

The item I'm most excited about is the mini Parfait Glasses and the spoons: I had to have these as soon as I saw them and I know you do entertaining from time to time, I thought you may have use for these and I figured that if cannot always get together to enjoy celebrations, at least we can have something alike when we do entertain and we can think of one another.

I certainly hope you enjoy your items....Thanks for always being a great friend to me.

Summer


The fabric & the mini Parfaits glasses, so cute!


I love these ceramic egg crates!! 


Perfection!




I love everything Summer gave me! So thoughtful! I really love the egg crates, I've always wanted some for my fridge! And now, I get to enjoy a pair in my home! I laughed out loud, when Summer said I like all things white! So true, I love love white dinnerware, bake ware, cake stands etc. The fabric is a perfect addition to my fabric stash, I love the bold navy print. I'm looking forward to making a pillow or napkins like she suggested.

My favorite has go to be the mini parfait glasses! They darling and perfect for parties! Makes me want to throw girls night in party at my casa soon, just so I use the petite spoons and serve me friends yummy mini treats. These are a hit!

Everything Summer sent me was so thoughtful, I really loved participating in the favorite things gift swap! :) Check out Brandi's blog here, for the entire list of all the bloggers that participated in the gift swap. Thanks again Brandi! I had so much fun :) 

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment