Pin of the Week

As I mentioned in my earlier post today, I will now have tow new features on Fridays. In the morning I will share about little tidbits of what's going on our casa unrelated to DIY & Home Decor. You can read more about my Friday plans here. The second post on Friday will be my favorite 'Pin of the Week.' I find Pinterest so inspiring, I'm loving all the glossy pictures, but I love the DIY Ideas so much more.


Pin of the Week: Kitchen Nook
I love kitchen nooks, with a passion. Our kitchen has a dead space, that in the future will be the perfect kitchen nook. Why I love this nook? It's a perfect mix of a unexpected work space and does double duty as cook book holder and spot for pretty dishes. 


What's you favorite Pin of the Week? Feel free to include the link
Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment