Calico Corners Discount

By now I'm sure you all know how much I love shopping for fabrics. I couldn't wait to share with everyone a 20% off coupon I just received from Calico Corners good though April 17, 2010. The coupon is good online and in stores. If there's a Calico Corners store near you, stop in, they have an amazing selection of fabrics that will get your inspiration flowing. Please click here for the coupon, print and enjoy!


Wanna see some projects I've completed suing Calico Corner fabrics? Please click here for a bench makeover, here for lumbar pillows for our living and here  for adding whismy to simple Ikea curtains.

If you use the coupon, please send me an email, I would love to you see what fabric you found and how you plan on using it!

Ps. Calico Corners also has outlet stores, with discontinued fabric at alarmingly low prices.

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment