The Writing on the Wall

In my post last week about our livingroom, I mentioned framing a quote from a song we both love. Then I received a few emails asking what the lyrics said. The lyrics are "Love has no limit, lets spend it slow forever" the song is The Light by, Common featuring Eryka Badu. If your not familiar with the song check it out here on You Tube and listen to the words.The husband and I have been fans of Common since we were teens and I've always loved the vibe of the song, and whenever I hear it I think of my love.

I created the Lyric quote using publisher and picked a font that look a little vintage 'bauhuas 93' I kept all the writing tight and wanted the word forever to to fall into the page { that's why they word bleeds into the page }

Computer view of the lyrics



The lyrics are a deep blue in the picture it appears more black then blue. I printed the lyrics on nice linen paper I had left over from our wedding invitations. I framed it with a simple white frame and matte I picked up on clearance at Walmart for $7.00. The white matte really sets off the deep blue.




Whenever I glance at the words in the living room, I smile. Have you created your own word art for your home that has special meaning to you?
Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment