New Residents...

For the past few weeks my family and I have been seeing some cute birds flying all around our house and resting in our hanging planters on our front porch. Whenever I try and snap a picture they fly off. This morning my husband said he saw a nest in hanging planters. I couldn't see into the planters, I only saw a couple of twigs. Fast forward to a few minutes ago, I got a few pics of the bird and when she flew off a picture of her nest with a egg inside!! I screamed to my husband and son, there's a egg in the nest!! I'm so excited a to have some new residents in our casa.

Photobucket

Photobucket


 On a side note, Mr. CLH whisked me away for a few days to celebrate my 30th birthday! { love him } more on our getaway later. So I'll be catching up on everyone's blog tonight.
Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment