New Blog Design.....the perfect fit


I've wanted a new look for my blog for awhile - a blog that felt more like me. A couple of days ago I contacted the Lovely Erika Ward of Erika Ward Interiors & Blu Label Bungalow (her design blog) after seeing recent her recent re-dos of blogs I enjoy reading { Get it Girl Style & Home to Three Duncan Boys }. Anyways, I stopped thinking about contacting her and finally did. Let me tell you I'm super happy I did!

Be sure and stop by Erika's blog



When I 1st looked at my blog after her re-design, It felt like the perfect pair of shoes! The new blog design is the perfect fit for me! I can't say enough about Erika, she truly captured the feeling I wanted my blog to be: fun & fresh with a little modern whismy. Another plus is, she's so easy and chill to work with! So if you’re on the fence about a blog facelift & or need her expertise on re-desinging a room in your home, I say do it! Again it's like finding the perfect pair of shoes made custom for you.......

PS - Don't Love You It?

PPS - Erika has a Design Custom Mood Board Giveaway going on right now, make sure you enter to win.
Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment