I Heart White Kitchens

Like many people, I've been lusting over a white kitchen for quite sometime. Here's a few pictures of white kitchens that have my heart! Later this week I'll be sharing my own kitchen, which is very scary and my plans to make it into a lovely place {and of course on a budget} it all starts with inspiring spaces....

What I like/love  about kitchen # 1

I love the dark hard wood flooring and the glass, white subway tile and the nice large window



What I like/love about Kitchen # 2

All the glass! The double windows, the vessel sink Ooh La La



What I like/love about Kitchen # 3

I love the school house pendant light! The bead board ceiling, so pretty & the open shelves & blue lower cabinets - nice



What I like/love about Kitchen # 4

Again, I like the open shelves and the dark color in the cabinets -very unexpected! Of course the cabinets are to die for and I really like the butlers pantry.




What I like/love about kitchen # 5

The wall color really stands out to me, it looks like wall paper. I'm also digging the pendant lighting and UM-amazing kitchen island.



What's your favorite kitchen above? I personally love kitchen # 1 - its so fresh just the face lift my kitchen needs. For those of you that painted/built a white kitchen { thinking about going white/dreaming of white}did you opt for dark or light counter tops? I'm so on the fence about dark vs. light counters....

1 comments

anjalimehtus March 17, 2017 at 9:39 AM


self storage units India's finest decorative arts for luxury home furniture and interiors. Our collection is custom created for you by our experts. we have a tendency to bring the world's best to our doorstep. welfurn is leading Interior design company that gives exquisite styles excellence in producing and Quality standards. will give door-step delivery and can complete the installation at your home.

Post a Comment