For the Love of Drum Shades

I really dig drum shades, to me they are timeless and ooh so chic. They let off soft lighting and make any room that much cooler. A drum shade pendant added extra oomph to our dining room makeover. They also play a huge part in our master bedroom re-do were currently working on. From petite to tall, I like them all (I know eye roll for the play on words)

I really like the Big Arc Dipper floor lamp from CB2, I would love this for our living room. I just don't see that happening though its $199.00. So I've been stalking the Internet hoping to find its cheaper just as cute cousin. I found its pricier older sister at Crate and Barrel but Meryl's $299.00 she also has a gray marble base.

The Big Dipper


Room View


The Big Sis Meryl


The Room View
I also saw some versions of the Big Dipper at Lamps Plus, but there all just as spendy. So I'm adding the Big Dipper to my wish list in hopes Ikea are Target will make the cute cheaper cousin. If Target and Ikea don't come though for me, I'll have to start a lamp fund....
Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment