Needed Some Pattern

Were going for a really soothing look in of bedroom, so when I originally started picking out fabric for our euro pillows we both really liked the Doux Cotton Velvet from Fabric.com. I ordered a sample of the Velvet Smoke grey and Velvet Silver grey to make sure we got the right shade of grey. The fabric sample arrived super quick, we both like the fabric. But I wasn't sure if I wanted a solid on our Euro pillows.


After checking out their selection again, I decided to go with the Waverly Cross Section Charcoal fabric instead for our pillows. The fabric is a good mix of graphic print with a subtle masculine vibe. Here's how the fabric looks with our bedding . The  Euro pillows will be made with the pattern front and a sold white linen back. I planned to do a diy pillow cover how to last time I made pillows, but I my pics turned out blurry. Crossing fingers I'll have a pillow tutorial to share.



I love how the cross checks look with our white and grey bedding.


 I also wanted to share how our bedroom progress is coming along with bedding. I love how the new bedding its so much lighter and fresher then our old bedding. Here's a reminder how our bedroom looked not to long ago.




Here's our bedroom now { so far we've changed out the old bedding, updated a dresser, bought side tables and lamps and hung a chandelier, added a dimmer switch, organized my jewelry } Up next we'll be working on a DIY headboard. I'm so looking forward to making a headboard fro our bedroom!! I know it will change the look of our bedroom in an instant.




Until then here's my project i'm working on this week - doing an overhaul on this tray for our dresser. I love the geometric lines of the trey. I'm looking forward to transforming this trey, like I did for a tray in our living room.


What do you think of the new fabric for our Euro pillows?

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment