So Far...

I've slowly been making progress on updating our master bedroom. Here's a little breakdown of things I have tackled in our bedroom already: Updated a Craigslist dresser, painted a bench, hung a chandelier, decided on a layout.

Our bedroom now feels more spacious and calming, which is a huge plus. Our dresser is now doing triple duty: keeping my jewelry looking pretty, holding the TV and looking fresh with candles. I found this little shiny hammered metal bowl at West Elm, it holds my delicate earrings on the outside, and I place my earrings studs on the inside.



I love this tree branch I found at Urban outfitters, it holds so much jewelry. I love this spot in our room, I used to keep my earrings all over the house and would constantly loose pairs here and there. Now everything feels pretty and tidy.


My updated bench looks perfect at the foot of our bed, most likely the pillow I made for it will be on our bed. I love the detail of the back of the bench to much to have it covered up. I took these pictures early in the morning when the sun just came out  - hence all the darkness! I'll have better pics soon.



In the next few weeks hopefully sooner rather that later, our TV will be hung above the dresser with a swing arm for easy TV watching at night. I plan on sharing more picture of my progress soon.

Thrifty Tip:

Check Craigslist for used wall mount flat screen TV holders. Many people buy the wall mounts and end up not using them, and then sell them on Craigslist.

How do you organize your jewelry in your bedroom?

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment